Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Still Dancin'

Found you!
  • You signed up on August 7, 2007
  • You are #23725 on the list.
  • 9550 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 9958 people are behind you in line.
  • 41% of the list has been invited so far
So, there have been about 1,500 invites a week since I last checked. That's better than when I last posted an update. If I remember right, there were fewer than 1,000/week then. The big reason for an update, though?

There are more people behind me in line now than are ahead of me. Woot! ;o)

2 comments:

Nautical Knitter said...

Whoo Hoo!! Won't be long now! You are going to love it. There are still lots of bugs, but Ravelry is an amazing source of information and by far the biggest enabler you will ever encounter (and it is not a person, but a thing, go figure).

beth said...

You know how people say it's "like crack?" It's true. I can spend all day there.