Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

What an appropriate day to reappear, hmmmm? I just wanted to pop in and send warm and happy Mother's Day wishes to all of the wonderful women I've come to know in the last couple of years . . . the girls from Tuesday Knit Nights (you know who you are), and the wonderful women visitors from the blogosphere. It has been so neat getting to "know" you, and to interact with people I never would have run across otherwise. Shan's dry wit, Cami's warmth and sharp sense of humor, and everyone else.

Over here, we've had our hands full . . .



and it's wonderful. Little B is doing very, very well, and is madly beloved by his siblings and parents. I'm so glad he managed to get past my plans to "wait a few years" before the next baby. He's likely the last, and I have been enjoying him thoroughly.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Mother's Day, and hopefully I'll be back into the swing of blogging soon!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shan said...

Aw, great to see you back! Your little children are so beautiful....what a sweet picture.

Happy MOther's Day to you, Annalea, and take care.

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi Annalea, I found your blog when looking for people who like reading. If you are ever curious to check out new titles, may I suggest "Outcasts Of Skagaray" as one to try? You can get an idea of what it is about and what it's like to read by checking the web site www.threeswans.com.au and seeing the sample chapters there. If you read it and like it I will be delighted, but in any case I wish you well. Our children are older, and I don't know WHAT they'd think if I posted their baby photos on my site. It is http://threeswans.blogspot.com if you feel like checking it out. Best wishes

camillaknits said...

That there is a nice piece o'knitting the young lad has on. Congrats again on a successful birthing and by now your feet may be approaching their normal width... thank heavens you didn't have to carry into the heat of summer, eh? (says the woman whose kids all fall between June and August) I'm off to spray down the house with some bleach... creeping crud abounds here at BecherHaus. (Ick.)

Thimbleanna said...

What a cute picture! As the altered old saying goes..."Blogging and cleaning can wait til tomorrow, for babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow." Have fun!

Jenni Thomas said...

Congratulations on your new arrival. :) And happy late mother's day!

Stitchinsisters said...

We MISS YOU!!!!