Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wanna Win a Quilt?

No, not from me. I aspire to quilting someday, but just haven't gotten to it yet. From Camille of Thimble Blossoms. Her work is so pretty--I only hope I can make things as nice someday (well, with a little help from a great pattern designer such as she).

So, go on over, and check out the pretty, pretty quilt, and have a great day!*

*Would someone please inform the weather that snowflakes bigger than apricots is NOT an acceptable way to furnish precipitation in late April???

3 comments:

lifeasamama said...

hey - i told them that you sent me! so you just got some more entries... :) have a great day.

if you win, i will be just as thrilled as if i won because i might have helped!

camillaknits said...

I tried sending you an e-mail, but it doesn't look like it 'took'... so Congratulations, and I hope all is well with everyone, and the squishy new guy is so very adorable. Be well, and be rested. My thoughts are with you, because I've been in the 'five' boat for awhile. Sleep, baby, sleep. *hugs* Cami

camillaknits said...

I *did* get the pdf sent to me, so kitting up of fabrics can continue... did you say you might post over here again? I know your hands are f-u-l-l of wonderful baby, and you have all this 'spare time' now that you don't have to pee every five minutes (snork)... hope to see some action here soon (NO pressure, really.) Cami