Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Life in Mosaic




1. Dumbarton Oaks, 2. "What? Sushi? What is it?", 3. Escunas no cais, 4. The red one, 5. Harrison Ford - Actor, 6. water droplets in the shower - o.k. bokeh, 7. Cordoba Cathedral - The Mezquita - Spain, 8. Raspberry - Swirl Cheesecake, 9. Old and wise, 10. next generation, 11. Wedding rings, 12. I view these days as I do rainstorms: I don't know when they're coming, but afterward, there's a rainbow. So I just let it rain...

Game info here.

Oh, yeah. Still packing . . . still breathing . . . T - 2 days to loading the truck. T- 15 days to moving in . . .

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Great mosaic! You certainly are calm about this moving thing. A six-hundred dollar repair is happening in my master bath as I type this and the new diverter for the bidet is SUPERUGLY and Bill will NOT be pleased when he sees it. Thank you 'American Standard' for making such garbage that we can't get proper replacement parts. This new one is a Moen bidet facuet set, which is all the plumbing supply place could find to fit... arrgh. I need some of your calm ...oh, wait. You're lactating. *That's* how you're staying sane...good old hormones. Best of luck to you. btw, what is happening in the intervening thirteen days between the loading and the moving in?

Shan said...

Urgh, moving.

Mmmmm, Harrison Ford.

Suse said...

Love that red photo.

Good luck with the move!