Saturday, June 2, 2007

Public Service Announcement: Yarn Harlot MA date change

Just doing my little bit to get the word out. CCR in MA of Knit Read Cats Hockey has learned from her local Borders store that Stephanie's visit there has been moved from the July 12th to August 2nd. You can read all about it here.

Alas, I won't be going (living on the opposite side of the country as I do), but if you're in the neighborhood and would like to go, I'd suggest calling the Borders over there in Burlington and putting yourself on the guestlist. They're only letting 300 people in the store, and if you're not on the list, I'm afraid you'll be out of luck. (I wonder if the local fire marshal has anything to do with that number?)

So far, I've had a good weekend (all things considered). Hope you're all doing just as well! (Especially you, Camilla. Better get in the good times before Monday, right? I'll be sending lots of calming, steady vibes your way.)