Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FS: New Stitch Markers

Well, I've got a bunch of stitch markers just sitting around, and I need to move them so I can make some more. ;o) So I thought I'd open this up to internet purchases, as well as stocking them at my LYS. I'm happy to customize the ring size upon request. I have small (up to US4), medium (up to US10), large (up to US15), and monstrous (they'd fit over a broom handle). Prices do not include shipping--that is added at actual cost (no handling fees ever!).

I usually make my markers in sets of five, with one differentiated marker, so they can be used for knitting in the round as well as other projects. I also sometimes make extra large sets that have eight or more markers. I've noticed that some of the wire eyes that hold the markers to the rings look as though they have monstrous gaps in them. (Ack!) I've used many of my stitch markers without any snagging problems, but be assured I will close those up snugly and seal them well with a little adhesive before they are sent off to their new homes.

Here's what I currently have in stock:

A set of five fiber-optic glass cat's eye bead stitch markers. Will fit up to a US10 needle. $6



Teal blue oval glass with various 6/0 blue seed beads. Currently fits up to US10. $8



Autumn Jasper and mixed agate with Swarovski crystals. Up to US15 (happy to size those down, if need be). $12



Purple swirly art glass & seed beads. Up to US15. $8 *Sold*



Czech iridescent burgundy glass coins, cream soda seed beads & irridescent peacock pearls. $6




Sodalite chip and glass seed beads. Set of 6, up to US10. $10



Swarovski crystal and non-tarnish Celtic knot beads. Up to US10. $8
(I have clear Swarovski, as well as a few assorted colors on hand, and have more arriving tomorrow, if you'd like these with a different color.)



Deep purple glass briolette drops with bead caps and iridescent purple fringe beads. Up to US10. $12
These are some of my favorites ever--they look like little fairies to me, or flower people. Non-tarnishing.



Large iridescent peacock pearls with Swarovski crystals and fluted non-tarnishing beads. Up to US10. $12




And now for some scissor fobs:



Left: Large peacock pearl (matches the stitch markers above): $4.50
Center: Silvery purple and swirly purple art glass beads with silver accents. $5. *Sold*
Right: Teal glass with assorted blue glass seed beads. Matches stitch markers above. $6

These have about a 2" lanyard on them, which should be long enough to loop around most scissor handles--but they work much better for smaller scissors than large ones.

And now, for the last few things . . .

Bracelet with hand carved bone, amethyst rondelle and purple swirly art glass beads. Magnetic gold-plated closure. ~8" long. $14



Left: Silvery purple glass, grey-purple cat's eye & hemalyke beads. Bali silver toggle clasp. ~8" long. (Sold)
Right: Matching set of bracelet & earrings. Natural, unbleached mother-of-pearl and green adventurine with gold-plated spacers and bayonet clasp. ~8" long. $18



And the best for last (or at least my favorite!).



Hand-carved bone, silvery purple glass & cream soda seed bead necklace. Silver-plated barrel clasp (screws together). $12.50

Please do excuse some of the photos--most of these were to be for my own reference, and it's not possible for me to take additional photos right now. Most of these are in stock at my LYS, and so there may be a slight delay in shipping while I go retrieve them for you. If, by some strange chance, something has just been sold, I can usually make up another set from materials on hand.

Thanks so much for looking, and have a wonderful day!