1. Where was I 10 years go.
- I was one week from marrying Vern, and managing to hold together pretty well. Being engaged was the hardest part of getting married!
2. 5 things on today’s to-do list
- Get the three youngest down for naps on time. (Whoops . . . be right back . . .)
- Set up my reading corner downstairs (with some of yesterday's spoils).
- Keep caught up in the kitchen.
- Make sure the munchkins have clean pj's for tonight.
- Have dinner ready before I leave for knit night at 5pm.
3.Snacks I enjoy
- Homemade trail mix.
- Fruit smoothies (add a little lemon juice, almond milk, and Bourbon Vanilla . . . w.o.w.)
- Cheese & crackers (not as healthy, but I've gotta keep my blood sugar even somehow)
- Good bread (i.e. handmade artisan bread with short ingredient lists from local small-time bakeries)
- Odwalla bars (Choco-walla and Strawberry Pomegranite, if you must know)
- Really dark chocolate (not as sweet, so it hits my system not quite as hard ;o)
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
- Buy a gorgeous piece of forest on a Northwestern Lake so Vern could build us a log cabin.
- Oh, and a vacation home on the Oregon Coast.
- Provide my parents with a home nearby, complete with small farm for my Dad to run. (Don't worry, Mom, he'd be drawing a paycheck from me all the while. ;o)
- Pay off my in-laws' home.
- Start a few foundations to provide meaningful education to those who want to better their situation in life, and put lots of money into programs like this one. (Do go read the article--it's only two pages, and it's wonderful news today.)
- I'm sure there would be more, but I do have the aforementioned things to do today! ;o)
5. Places I have lived.
- Northern Idaho
6. Jobs I have had.
- Baby-sitter (many times and places, a few regular jobs for a couple of months in the summer)
- Reservations Receptionist here. (Man, was that a blast from the past, looking at the photos!)
- Administrative Assistant for a small-businessman in Provo.
- TA at BYU (three different times)
- Special Events Staff at BYU (I got to sit by a side gate at the track meets. I wish I had been a knitter then!)
- UPS Shipping & Internal Mail Girl for a big company in Provo.
- Wife, with optional Mom add-on
7. Who would I like to know more about.
- From Amy's #7 answer: "All of you. If you read this consider yourself tagged or not. Just let me know in a comment if you decide to do it."
Have a great day!!!