Friday, August 29, 2008

Old Habits

I sat down to finish the Boho Baby Soaker for Apple Yarns yesterday.



I got comfy, and began working the k1p1 ribbing on the last leg cuff. As I stitched away, noticing the familiar sounds of the kids playing quietly in the next room, a soft contentment came over me. I looked up . . .



and realized something wasn't quite right. {Ahem . . . who has been complaining about the lack of furniture in her life for the last few years?}



That's better. And after a 45-second tidy, I got to knit in a lovely living room. (That first sofa shot was for you, Shan. ;o)



And a few minutes later, I had happy company. Even better. ;o)



And no worries, Mom. I'll post photos of the kids now that I have the computer set up for it. And if I'm not posting enough of them fast enough, just leave a comment and let me know. (Comments have great power over bloggers.)