Friday, August 29, 2008

Old Habits

I sat down to finish the Boho Baby Soaker for Apple Yarns yesterday.



I got comfy, and began working the k1p1 ribbing on the last leg cuff. As I stitched away, noticing the familiar sounds of the kids playing quietly in the next room, a soft contentment came over me. I looked up . . .



and realized something wasn't quite right. {Ahem . . . who has been complaining about the lack of furniture in her life for the last few years?}



That's better. And after a 45-second tidy, I got to knit in a lovely living room. (That first sofa shot was for you, Shan. ;o)



And a few minutes later, I had happy company. Even better. ;o)



And no worries, Mom. I'll post photos of the kids now that I have the computer set up for it. And if I'm not posting enough of them fast enough, just leave a comment and let me know. (Comments have great power over bloggers.)

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Awww, look at that adorable baby! Looks like you had some fun time knitting -- good for you!

Shan said...

If you mean that is supposed to be MESSY.....there there, run along dear, you can't play with the big girls yet.

;-)

Annalea said...

lol . . . no, that wasn't supposed to be actually Messy. That was showing that I could take (and post) a photo that wasn't tidied first. ;o)

If my Mom reads your comment, she'll be rolling in the aisles. I've GOT to dig up the photo she took of my bedroom on my 16th birthday. You can't see the floor . . .