It's now officially the year Two Thousand and Ten.
Is it just me, or is there this aura of mystery and living "in the future" around this year? When we were kids, movies were made about years beginning with "Twenty". "What will you be doing in 2010?" seemed to be such a far-off question. But far off it is no longer. Here's what I'll be doing in 2010. How about you? I'd love to hear answers from everyone who sees this . . . just leave me a comment so I know where to go read your answers. :o)
1. Keeping my inobx EMPTY.
2. Continuing to eat a 98% raw diet.
3. Purging more than a decade's worth of stuff.
4. Keeping only what I'll use that I love and/or that will make me happy while I use it.
5. Designing (personally) and constructing (not completely personally) a carriage house, in which we'll live until the house proper is complete. Seven people in a 24'x 36' apartment should be F-U-N, right?
6. Designing said house, and seeing how much we need to save before we can begin. ;o)
7. Putting in a garden large enough to help significantly in feeding my family.
What seven things are you going to do this year?