Friday, August 31, 2007

Antsier

Antsy-er? More Antsy?

Just over a week since I last checked, and only 1,000 invites have been extended.

Found you!
  • You signed up on August 7, 2007
  • You are #23725 on the list.
  • 12592 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 6422 people are behind you in line.
  • 36% of the list has been invited so far
Last time, there were 13,590 ahead of me in line. I'm guessing that the switchover to the grown-up servers and big data center setup aren't going as smoothly as planned . . . Casey posted to the Unraveled blog that they were planning on inviting 5,000 new folks by now.

So, it's okay. I can be patient, because I'm still not knitting. ;o)

1 comment:

camillaknits said...

I'm so sorry you keep getting bumped... and are you having le bebe? Just curious, 'cuz that's the only time knitting ever made me 'motion sick', but then again, I also had to give up my favs... coffee and bacon, exchanged for grape slurpees and truckloads of Cocoa Pebbles cereal. Hope the urge to knit returns... and a speedy invite to the Rav. I got mine two weeks ago and I've been too busy to play. I know, I suck. Oh, well... Cami