Saturday, April 21, 2007

Not from Venus

The book was wrong. I just knew it. :o)




You Are From Mercury



You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows.

You probably never leave home without your cell phone!

You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you.

You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer.

Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.



I'm definitely talkative, and I've been told that I'm clever. I do know a lot about all kinds of random things--and have gotten some seriously strange looks at parties by chiming in with bits of moderately useful information. ;o)

I NEVER leave home without my cell phone. Never. Feel literally feel naked without it.

I am aware of just about everything going on around me. Gotta be with munchkins. And, well, I just like noticing things. It makes for some neat surprises and smiles throughout the day.

Yep, yep, yep.

Totally. I've gotten much better at listening as I've gotten older (I like to think I've learned something for being on earth for 30 years. Yikes.), and I've learned the hard way that I really don't need to know everything.

This has been one of Blog Things' more accurate quizzes. Really fun.

So, what planet are you from?