Monday, March 24, 2008

Grammar Gods, unite!




You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

Congratulations! If your mission in life is not already to preserve the English tongue, it should be. You can smell a grammatical inaccuracy from fifty yards. Your speech is revered by the underlings, though some may blaspheme and call you a snob. They're just jealous. Go out there and change the world.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



That was fun. Well, after I got the result, that is. All during the quiz, I was wondering: "Am I right? Or have I been thinking I know what I'm doing with words all this time, but have been completely deluded?"

I'm really rusty (as I tire of explaining everything to my children over and over, so I've slipped into a simpler vocab for a while), but a little rich reading will help to clear that up. ;o) I've been called a wordsmith, a smart-alec, and plenty of other names over the history of my love affair with lanuage. Long story short, I just love it. I love words. And I love using them in all their beauty and quirkiness, and expressing what I really and truly mean.

I mean, really . . . why use a small word when a diminutive one works just as well? ;o)